Who We Are
What We Do
MCODE supports and initiates innovative projects with a mission to save and improve lives of those in need with a priority on children and women.
MCODE was founded to help provide formal education, health promotion, clean drinking water, HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support, poverty alleviation, hygiene & sanitation and vocational skills training
- To build the capacity of orphans and their care-givers through technical training and support and enable vulnerable children affected by HIV/AIDS to attain technical skills.
- To strengthen the socio-economic status of families affected by poverty and HIV/AIDS through training and supporting them in soil and water conservation and farming techniques. Therefore, we can improve food production for nutritional and economic reasons, and support sustainable income generating projects targeting women and children.
- To support and build the capacity of communities to be able to intervene in the fight against poverty, HIV/AIDS infection and other health problems such as sexual, reproductive and childhood health.
- To facilitate the rural communities to access basic health care, including for PLWHAs and improve their hygiene and sanitation.
- To enhance the efforts of the rural farmers to sustainably increase household food production and household incomes to the most vulnerable people such as PLWHAs.
- To empower the capacity of vulnerable rural communities to effectively engage in gainful socio–economic initiatives that will improve their living standards.